YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The exceptional geographical location
- The private beach and the two outdoor swimming pools
- The free kids club
Fancy a holiday in the sun? Little Guest has found the perfect hotel for you! Located in Yucatan, Mexico, and more precisely on the Riviera Maya, the Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya is a must for families looking for relaxation and heavenly beaches. Let’s fly to Playa del Carmen to discover a top-of-the-range, family-friendly hotel.
Situated 50 km from Cancun International Airport, this hotel is nestled in the heart of lush nature and is easily accessible by road (approximately 40 minutes), making it an ideal base for families who love outdoor activities.
If you would like to know more about the best way to reach the hotel, please do not hesitate to call one of our Little Concierges or Travel Designers, they will be happy to help you.
Nestled in a private estate surrounded by peaceful lagoons on one side and the Caribbean Sea on the other, the Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya is a perfect base camp to enjoy the many hiking trails that wind through the lush surrounding nature. Between Cancun and Tulum, just a short walk from Playa del Carmen, the hotel enjoys an idyllic location. The hotel offers the following facilities:
- 5 restaurants
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- 1 private beach
- 1 fitness room
- 1 golf course
- 1 bicycle lending service
- 1 spa with massage cabins and hydrotherapy rooms
- 1 FREE kids-club
At Little Guest, we select our hotels according to very specific criteria. Comfort, refinement and kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of them and the Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya far exceeds our expectations.
Within the hotel
The five restaurants of the Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya offer dishes based on fresh, local ingredients cooked using traditional techniques.
- Located in the heart of the resort, the Cocina Milagro offers an imaginative breakfast based on a market menu concept served at the table, but is also open for lunch and dinner. Guests enjoy a breathtaking view of the mangrove swamp.
- Tinta del Pulpo is open for lunch and dinner. It serves Mexican and international cuisine, homemade beers, fresh ceviche and a wide range of desserts (try the incredible churros!).
- For vegetarians and vegans, the VB is for you! Fruit juices, fresh smoothies, fresh and seasonal vegan dishes… the team will cater to your every wish. A small bonus: the hyper-instagrammable sunsets that can be admired from the terrace.
- Visit the Sotavento to enjoy Mediterranean cuisine (fresh seafood and seasonal salads) in a relaxed atmosphere, with your feet in the sand and a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Open exclusively for dinner, Casa Amate serves Latin American cuisine in a space imagined as the home of a traveller with a passion for this continent. An intimate and warm atmosphere is guaranteed!
The hotel also has a bar, El Pueblito, where you can enjoy an extraordinary selection of tequila and mezcal as well as local wine and beer.
Finally, room service is available at all times.
Caribbean and Jamaican cuisine lovers should pay attention! Little Guest has unearthed a little treasure for them: Ferron’s Jerk Chicken. This chicken-centred restaurant is a must in Playa del Carmen. Here you can enjoy delicious dishes based around this bird, which is grilled, marinated or fried, and typical Mexican side dishes (tortillas, corn on the cob, white rice and red beans).
To stay in the Caribbean flavours and add a touch of sophistication, visit Porfirio’s, a restaurant that renews the concept of contemporary urban cuisine, balancing homemade recipes with accents from all corners of Mexico. Expect tasty, balanced dishes that respect Mexican gastronomy, which is, let’s not forget, listed as a UNESCO intangible heritage site! Big bonus: the restaurant features a children’s club.
Practical info: Both restaurants are located in Playa del Carmen, just a few minutes away from the hotel by car.