YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- Its many clubs for children from 3 to 17 years old and babies’ services
- Its natural spa and wellness programme
- Numerous activities and shows to do and see with the family
Sometimes you do not have to go far away to stay on a paradise island surrounded by fine sand beaches and turquoise water. In the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, Sardinia is a popular destination for families because of its calm, beauty and proximity. Perched between the juniper-filled hills and the magnificent Chia Bay, with the most beautiful natural scenery of the island, is located the Chia Laguna Resort, a modern and luxurious resort with 3 different hotels, perfectly suited for a luxury family holiday!
The Chia Laguna Resort can be reached in approximately 1 hour from Cagliari Elmas Airport. Car rentals and transfers are available at an additional cost. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Little Concierges to plan your trip.
The Chia Laguna Resort is particularly suitable for families, as proved by the many awards it has received over the years, including world’s leading beach family resort, Mediterranean’s leading family resort and Italy’s leading family resort.
The resort is divided into 3 different hotels in order to satisfy all desires and to guarantee an exceptional stay:
The Hotel Laguna is an elegant 5-star hotel offering different rooms and suites, all with traditional Sardinian mosaic and stone decoration. The terraces of the different rooms offer a breathtaking view of the lagoon below, often visited by flamingos.
The Hotel Baia, a prestigious 4-star hotel, has a breathtaking view of the turquoise water beaches typical of the region. Set in the heights of the seaside, simply follow a natural path and go down the 60 steps carved into the rock to reach the sublime beach of Monte Cogoni.
Finally, the brand new 4-star Hotel Village is the perfect place to stay with your family. Its many family cottages, inspired by the nature of the island, are within walking distance of the resort’s main services and facilities such as the central swimming pool, the restaurants, the spa, the kids clubs and the Dune di Campana beach, reserved for the guests of the resort.
Here is what the hotel has to offer:
- 3 hotels
- 1 natural spa
- 10 restaurants
- 7 bars
- 1 main piazza with shops and shows
- 1 panoramic terrace at the Chia Natural Spa
- 5 swimming pools
- 1 5-a-side football pitch
- 4 tennis courts
- 1 fitness room
- 1 golf course with 27 holes (18km from the resort)
- 1 nursery for babies (from 0 to 2 years old)
- 1 babysitting service
- 1 mini club (from 3 to 6 years old)
- 1 cadet club (from 7 to 10 years old)
- 1 junior club (from 11 to 13 years old)
- 1 adventure club (from 14 to 17 years old)
- 2 football schools
- 2 private beaches
- Water sports and diving services
Within the resort
The Chia Laguna Resort offers 10 restaurants:
- Le Dune restaurant, located next to Campana beach, offers traditional Mediterranean cuisine. There you can enjoy grilled fish or wood-fired pizzas for lunch and dinner.
- The Bioaquam restaurant, only for guests staying at the Hotel Laguna, offers light and healthy recipes by the swimming pool.
- La Terazza restaurant offers gourmet and refined cuisine. The resort’s exclusive chefs offer delicious Italian and Sardinian-inspired dishes daily on the outdoor terrace overlooking the lagoon.
- Want to try traditional Sardinian cuisine? The Club House restaurant offers an à la carte menu, as well as a varied buffet by the main swimming pool.
- The Bouganville restaurant offers a unique culinary experience: Mediterranean-inspired dishes, themed buffets, fruit and vegetables from the island, and a live cooking show every night!
- Looking for simple and traditional dishes from the island? La Pergola restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a young and relaxed setting.
- The Whiteluna Restaurant & Lounge Bar offers gourmet Mediterranean cuisine in a modern and elegant setting. The restaurant also features excellent wines to go with your meal, as well as a trendy place to sip a late-night drink.
- Would you like to enjoy delicious wood-fired pizzas while admiring an exceptional show? The Pizzeria at the Piazza degli Ulivi, the main meeting place where evening entertainments and shows are organised, offers delicious pizzas made with love by pizzaiolos from the island.
- Children are not forgotten either at the Chia Laguna Resort and have their own restaurant! At the Bimbi restaurant, children can enjoy delicious dishes specially designed for them in a fun atmosphere.
- For snacks, the resort also has the Panino snack bar where you can enjoy delicious sandwiches featuring local products for lunch.
- The half-board package with breakfast and dinner is included in the price of the stay. Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Little Concierges for more information.
The resort also has 7 bars:
- Located in Piazza degli Ulivi, the Piazza Bar offers its guests ice creams and a selection of delicious cocktails. It is the perfect place to enjoy a drink in the evening while admiring the evening shows at the piazza.
- What about a small aperitif on the resort’s panoramic terrace overlooking the sea? The Bollicine champagne bar, located on the terrace of the Hotel Laguna, is the perfect place.
- The Bioaquam bar, located by the new swimming pool of the same name, offers a chic and modern place to sip a drink in the evening or enjoy a light and healthy meal at lunch. This bar is only for the Hotel Laguna guests.
- The Club House bar is an open-air poolside bar at the Hotel Village. It is the perfect place to enjoy refreshing drinks with the family during the day or a quick meal on the go at lunchtime.
- Set by the semi-Olympic swimming pool, the new Il Canneto bar is a serene and perfect place to enjoy small snacks with the family or to gather during the day or in the evening.
- Feel like enjoying delicious cocktails with your feet in the sand? Le Dune Lounge Bar is a young and trendy bar by the beach where you can enjoy an aperitif while admiring the sunset.
- Set on Campana beach, the Chiosco Spiaggia Le Dune is a favourite spot for families on a beach day. This kiosk offers everything you need: refreshing drinks, coffees, ice creams, you can even order sandwiches from the Panino snack bar to enjoy directly on the beach!lele