YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- A gift for the children when they arrive in their room
- Access to the hotel kids-club
- A welcome bottle of wine on arrival in your room
- The welcome gifts for young and old alike
- The spa and its packages specially designed for families
- The establishment's four swimming pools
Today, Little Guest takes you to Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer, the entrance door of Var region, to discover the Dolce Frégate Provence ****, a resolutely luxurious and family-friendly hotel, which prides itself on welcoming its guests in a peaceful and restful atmosphere, typically Provencal. Located on the French Riviera, between Marseille and Toulon, it offers quick access to the well-known surrounding towns and sumptuous beaches.
Nestled between the sea, vineyards and golf course, this hotel is easily accessible from the TGV train stations of Toulon (24 km) and Marseille Saint-Charles (40 km) as well as from the airports of Toulon-Hyères (25 minutes by car) and Marseille-Provence (45 minutes).
To find out more about the possible transfers on offer, do not hesitate to call our Little Concierges team. One of its members will be delighted to find the most efficient solution for you.
Staying at the Dolce Frégate Provence is like immersing yourself in the Provencal art of living. A breathtaking view of the sea, authentic cuisine, the possibility to taste the best wines of the region, sublime vineyards and subtle scents of wild lavender, all brightened up by the song of the crickets… this is what awaits you in this charming hotel which is absolutely perfect for a family stay as the following facilities show:
- A wide range of rooms, suites and flats
- Two restaurants
- A bar
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- A heated indoor swimming pool
- Three tennis courts
- A wine cellar
- Two golf courses
- An exceptional spa (with massage cabins, sauna, solarium and whirlpool bath)
- A kids-club
Divided between the hotel itself, a building called La Résidence housing more spacious flats and Les Bastides, real cocoons of calm absolutely perfect for families, the rooms are comfortable, refined and kid-friendly. When we select our hotels, it is precisely these three criteria that weigh the most in the balance and we certainly did not make a mistake with the Dolce Frégate Provence.
Within the hotel
The Dolce Frégate Provence offers local and authentic cuisine. To serve you delicious dishes prepared with the freshest of ingredients, the hotel and its chef, Guillaume Maurice, have joined forces with Les Olivades (an association that promotes peasant agriculture) which delivers weekly baskets of locally grown fruit and vegetables.
The hotel features two restaurants:
- The Lou Carpan, a restaurant with Provencal flavours that will make you discover seasonal products from local producers all year round. Here you can enjoy a bistronomic experience in an exceptional environment.
- Le Restanque, a brasserie offering comforting dishes. Perfect for a relaxed lunch on its beautiful terrace with a breathtaking view of the sea, it is the favourite meeting point for golfers and families.
From late afternoon to early morning, the bar Le Swing welcomes you for a cocktail, a cold beer or a glass of Bandol wine. Located indoors in winter and outdoors in summer, this bar has the advantage of offering an incredible view of the golf course and the sea below.