YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Gift for children on arrival in the room
- Bottle of Domes Resorts Premium wine offered on arrival
- Free fruit basket in the room
- The comfort and privacy of the villas
- The numerous activities of the kids-club
- The superb treatment menu of the spa
Heading west to Crete, and more specifically to the port city of Chania, to discover the Domes Zeen Chania *****, a five-star hotel entirely dedicated to the well-being of its guests and, even more so, to that of families. Nestled in an absolutely sumptuous natural setting, the hotel harmoniously blends natural materials and contemporary furniture to create an intimate atmosphere conducive to escape.
Rich with a thousand-year-old history, Chania is a city full of surprises. You will discover beautiful, colourful streets, imposing mansions, charming open-air markets and a romantic old port dating back to the 16th century. Nature is also at your fingertips: green countryside, sandy beaches and turquoise waters merge to offer you a unique environment, lulled by the song of the cicadas.
The hotel is easily accessible from Chania airport, 20 km away. A shuttle service to and from the airport is organized by the hotel to provide you with a fast and comfortable transfer. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact our Little Concierges team.
Authenticity, well-being and comfort are the key words of Domes Zeen Chania *****, a hotel that puts the concept of slow-life at the centre of its lifestyle. Enjoy the legendary Greek sunshine in your garden, with your feet in the crystal-clear water of your private swimming pool, comfortably installed on one of the deckchairs on the hotel’s private beach, just a few steps from the sumptuous Aegean Sea. Everything is done so that you have nothing else to do but create wonderful vacation memories… let yourself be carried away!
Staying in this establishment, you will have access to the following facilities:
- A wide range of incredible villas
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 1 outdoor swimming pool and 1 children’s pool
- 1 spa
- 1 private beach
- 1 outdoor fitness room
- A wide range of activities adapted to the whole family
- 1 free parking lot
- 1 catering service in villa
- 1 reception open 24 hours a day
- 1 babysitting service
- 1 day-care centre open to children aged 6 months to 3 years old
- 1 free kids-club open to children between 4 and 12 years old
At Little Guest, we make it a point of honour to select our partners on the basis of very precise criteria. Comfort, refinement and kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of them and the least we can say is that the Domes Zeen Chania ***** exceeds all our expectations.
Within the hotel
Inspired by the rich flavours, colours and textures of Greece, the two restaurants at Domes Zeen Chania ***** offerlocal and seasonal dishes as well as updated cuisine. Fusion gastronomy opens you to a new sensory experience while maintaining a strong Cretan and Mediterranean influence and using freshly picked ingredients. To satisfy the appetites and needs of all our guests, the establishment also offers menus especially designed for children and babies as well as vegetarian menus and even offers gluten-free options on request.
As mentioned above, the hotel is home to two restaurants:
- The Beach House Restaurant, for fresh products sublimated by typical Cretan flavours. Here you can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner from morning until late in the day while admiring the sublime view of the Aegean Sea.
- Enino Gastronomy Restaurant, for a six-course gastronomic menu with, as a bonus, an incredible view of the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea. Perfect food and wine pairing and innovative dishes will be on the program of the exceptional meal that will be proposed.
If you would like to refresh yourself with a delicious cocktail (or an equally tasty mocktail), head to the hotel’s pool and Beach House Bar. Chances are it will become your favourite spot for a delicately scented coffee, a well-deserved aperitif or an invigorating glass of wine.