YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The nursery, the kids-club and the teens-club with an unlimited choice of activities
- Sports academies supervised by kind and funny organisers
- The feeling of space and security that provides the resort
Nestled in southern Sardinia, on the shores of the Mediterranean, Forte Village is a family-run resort composed of five 5-star hotels, four 4-star hotels and 11 luxury villas.
This natural paradise looks like a painting for which a painter has used multiple shades of green and blue. The Forte Village Resort boasts 47 acres of gardens and a huge white sand beach which has been named one of the 25 most beautiful beaches in the world by Forbes Magazine! Parents, rest assured that there are no poisonous predators or dangerous currents on this idyllic beach.
Santa Margherita di Pula enjoys a tropical microclimate, with mild temperatures throughout the year, offering 300 days of sunshine per year on average. The mountain behind the resort acts as a majestic shield against the cool wind of Sardinia.
The hotel is easily accessible from Elmas de Cagliari International Airport, which is only 45 kilometers from the resort.
The Forte Village Resort is one of a kind. In the past 19 years, it has been consecutively named as “Best Resort in Europe”. One-of-a-kind, this resort is a place where everything is designed to offer you an unmatched refuge of luxury and relaxation.
- 9 hotels (4 and 5 stars)
- 11 villas
- 21 restaurants
- 12 bars
- 10 swimming pools
- 1 spa
- 1 thalassotherapy
- 1 beauty centre
- 1 private spa
- 1 gym
- 1 Acquaforte clinic
- 1 water park
- 1 disco
- 1 high-quality babysitting service
- 1 exceptional baby-club for babies from 1 day to 3 years
- 1 amazing COMPLIMENTARY kids’ club for children from 3 to 13 years
- 1 great COMPLIMENTARY teens’ club for teenagers from 13 to 19 years
Boasting private gardens and located on a peaceful coast, this resort is a place where children can play outside safely.
The greatest strength of Forte Village lies in its very airy architecture. By staying in one of the hotels or in one of the villas of the resort, you have the feeling of having your own private setting, while enjoying the facilities of the area.
Families have a wide range of different accommodations to choose from. There are 4 types of accommodation: recently renovated rooms, private bungalows, magnificent suites, and splendid villas with a private swimming pool and garden.
- Hotel Bouganville **** is Forte Village’s latest hotel. With its bungalows being spread over a large surface area ranging from 24 to 49 sqm, they are bright, spacious and each has an elegant patio. To the delight of families, some are connecting with each other. Reservation on request
- A true oasis of luxury, Hotel Il Castello ***** entreats families who seek after sunbathing. With luxurious rooms, incredible views, delectable catering, the hotel surpasses itself to offer you the best vacation of your life. Reservation on request
- For more comfort, Hotel Il Castello expands its offer by offering you an independent residence and personalized service thanks to the Hotel Castello Garden *****, composed of deluxe bungalows with garden. To satisfy its little guests, the hotel offers accommodation on two levels. Reservation on request
- With its continuous search of perfection, Hotel Il Castello offers sublime suites, assembled under Hotel Il Castello Suite ***** which has its own reception. Masterpieces of luxury and intimacy, the suites offer breathtaking views to the Sardinian Sea and the surrounding mountains. Reservation on request
- The sumptuous and comfortable bungalows of Hotel le Palme **** are perfect for lodging families thanks to their surface area that ranges from 24 to 49 sqm. Being located at a stone’s throw from the Oasis Pool and the resort’s central plaza, this hotel is a source of endless fun for kids. Each bungalow has a terrace, a garden or a patio. Reservation on request
- Looking like a small village in lush greenery, Hôtel Il Borgo **** embodies refinement. Its Deluxe Bungalows (31 sqm) have been elegantly redesigned and have a bedroom with a double bed and a sofa bed, as well as a family bathroom and a private patio with a garden. Reservation on request
- Named after its natural environment in the heart of centuries-old pine forest, Hotel Pineta ***** pays homage to the Mediterranean architecture and is ideal for families of 3 to 4 persons. Reservation on request
- The guests at Hôtel Le Dune ***** love lounging by the pool terrace with views to the sea before enjoying the services of an exclusive restaurant “à la carte” and then retiring to the Deluxe Bungalow or the Suite for a long, sweet and luxurious night. Reservation on request
- The aptly named Villa del Parco & Spa Hotel ***** has a privileged proximity to the Aquaforte Spa for a relaxing and invigorating stay. Reservation on request
- For an exquisite panorama of the Mediterranean blue waters book your beachfront suite (from 52 sqm to 208 sqm) at the Waterfront Suites Hotel **** and enjoy endless spaces decorated with elegant design furniture. Reservation on request
The icing on the cake: with a little extra fee, you can request a room decorated in the theme of “Barbie” or “Thomas The Tank Engine” for your little ones. This can be done for any type of room.
No fewer than 11 villas are available for rent. This is a great way to enjoy a very spacious private area while enjoying the facilities offered by the resort. A big plus: in all the beautiful villas, a butler is at your service! The areas of the villas vary from 120 to 300 sqm and their number of rooms fluctuate from 2 to 4 bedrooms. Each villa has its own garden and private pool.
Your taste buds will be more than fulfilled at Forte Village Resort! In its 21 restaurants, you can enjoy local Italian dishes, but also recipes from around the world, all prepared by the chefs of the resort.
Let’s start with the flagship Village, the Belvedere, where Michelin-starred chef Gordon Ramsay’s impeccable traditional cuisine has been honoured seven times in the Michelin Guide.
The Night of the Great Chefs invites you to an extraordinary evening. The greatest star chefs, from France to Spain, will gather to allow you to taste the finest dishes, under a wonderful starry summer sky. To participate in this authentic gastronomic experience, please contact the reception of the hotel and a table will be reserved for you.
If you’re crazy about Italian cuisine, do not miss the Forte Gourmet restaurant, run by the prodigious Rocco Iannone. This young Michelin-starred chef will let you taste dishes that are full of creativity.
Thanks to an exceptional collaboration with Mahiki – the famous Polynesian-themed club in London that has hosted such celebrities as Princes William and Harry, Kate Middleton, Lady Gaga and Kate Moss – you can savor exotic dishes and thrilling cocktails. With its paradise-island decorations, this place is an ode to luxury and celebration.
A unique concept has just opened at Hell’s Kitchen, where the fabulous Italian chef Carlo Cracco, one of the 50 best in the world, winner of the famous reality TV show, will serve you extraordinary dishes.
And the biggest surprise is at Restaurant Mario, where entry is forbidden to adults. Here, the main ingredient is fun. Everything is child-friendly: the tasty menu, the size of the furniture and the schedules. Mom, Dad, you’ll have to go out and eat somewhere else…
If you are caviar fans, take a detour to the Caviar Bar, a live cooking restaurant!
With its pleasant ambient music, the Cavaleri is a buffet restaurant combining regional and international dishes. If a family member is vegetarian, the resort does not plan to leave him feeling hungry.
Cookies Cream is a starred restaurant specializing in vegetarian cuisine!
Also at your disposal: the restaurant Le Dune by the sea, the delicious Pizzeria, Beachcomber restaurant facing the sea, offering fish and meat of the best quality, the Il Luogo Di Aimo E Nadia, where the local dishes are up to date, the splendid restaurant Fish Market, the restaurant Forte Grill where the meat is in the spotlight, the buffet restaurant Pineta, the restaurant Sarde where parade the best traditional dishes of Sardinia, the restaurant Dim Sum with its recipes Asian, the Brazilian restaurant with a wide choice of grilled meats, or the Oasis Pool and Baia Delle Palme snack bars.