YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Children’s gift in the room upon arrival
- Breakfast: complimentary for children up to 5 years old; Euro 20.00 (vat incl.) per child per day for children from 5 to 12 years old
- Other meals: Free child meals for children under 5 years old (except room service); for children from 5 to 12 years old a kids menu a la carte will be provided
- 50 % discount on the second room as per Family package promotion. Please note that the offer might have restrictions on dates and/or room types
- Guaranteed connecting rooms at the time of booking
- Complimentary fruit basket in room upon arrival
- Complimentary early check-in & late check-out (subject to availability)
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability)
- The pizza workshop as well as the Michelin-starred restaurant
- The hotel's architecture that enthralls everyone
- The kids' club where the kids have fun while Mom and Dad enjoy the spa
The Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is a 5-star hotel located in a lavish parkland, only a 10-minute walk from Florence city center.
Known as THE most beautiful hotel in the city, the Four Seasons is an iconic place, steeped in history, which immerses the whole family back to the Medici era.
Between tradition and modernity, this genuine urban resort offers all the equipment and services to demanding families traveling with (young) children. The icing on the cake: The Four Seasons has an amazing kids-club where several activities are offered to entertain young travelers!
Nested in a natural setting protected from the bustle of city life, the hotel enjoys an exceptional location between the city center and its cultural attractions and the Florence-Peretola International Airport, located only 20 minutes from the hotel.
The « chic country-style » property is the perfect landing place for an unforgettable city trip or for a stopover during a tour in Tuscany.
Crossing the doors of the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is reliving one of the finest chapters of the Italian Renaissance. The hotel is made up of two beautifully classified buildings: the Palazzo della Gherardesca, built in the 15th century, and the Villa, built in the 16th century.
This luxurious hotel is nestled in the largest private garden of the city: the Giardino della Gherardesca, which extends over 11 acres. In this idyllic setting, majestic ancient trees, flower beds, fountains and historic sculptures stand side by side.
A perfect blend of classicism and modernity, the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is listed as one of the most beautiful hotels in the world. The place is considered an authentic living museum, with its frescoes and various objects of art.
The hotel consists of:
- 1 gigantic park
- 1 spa with sauna and hammam
- 1 heated outdoor swimming pool
- 1 fitness center
- 1 hair salon
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
- 1 playground for children
- 1 fantastic and COMPLIMENTARY summer kids-club for children from 4 to 12 years
The rooms and suites in the hotel are characterized by their high level of comfort, ultra-refined decor and generous size. Each room is individually decorated and offers all the comfort and facilities that characterize an exceptional 5-Star hotel.
Among the different categories of rooms and suites, Little Guest particularly recommends these three options to families traveling with children:
The Deluxe Room (43 sqm): perfect for 2 adults and 1 child, this room offers generous volumes and a beautiful marble bathroom. A cot or a single bed can be installed for free. This room can be connected to another room by an interior door, for families wanting more space.
Executive Suite Duomo (98 sqm): located on the 3rd floor of the hotel, this duplex suite offers a breathtaking view of the famous Florence Dome and the rooftops of the city. This exceptional suite consists of two living rooms and two bathrooms. It can accommodate 2 adults accompanied by 3 children. Children can sleep in an extra single bed and in a comfortable sofa bed that can accommodate 2 children.
The Executive Deluxe Suite (105 sqm): designed like a real apartment, this suite can accommodate 2 adults, 2 children and 1 baby. Children share a Queen-size bed, while adults enjoy a King-size bed. The baby, meanwhile, enjoys a comfortable cot. This suite is very much appreciated by large families looking for space and comfort.
Four Seasons Hotel Firenze features baby chairs and kid’s menus. In addition, coloring sets are offered to children at the table to entertain them. The different Chefs of the hotel adapt to every wish of toddlers and concoct dishes tailored according to their desires and with respect to their possible food intolerances.
The Michelin-starred restaurant Il Palagio welcomes you for breakfast and dinner. You will discover a very extensive wine list and refined seasonal cuisine.
Open from June to September, Al Fresco is an elegant pool bar where you can enjoy cocktail or unfussy dish such as pizzas or homemade ice creams.
Reserved for guests staying in The Villa, La Magnolia is an intimate breakfast room where smoked salmon, Italian charcuterie or delicious pastries are served every morning.
Throughout the day, in a cozy atmosphere, the Atrium Bar serves authentic Italian espressos, world-class cocktails, wines and spirits, as well as pastries and hot chocolates that delight the little ones!