YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Complimentary breakfast for children up to 12 years old
- A children menu offered (lunch or dinner)
- Complimentary room upgrade (upon availability)
- The many kids-friendly activities nearby
- The welcome gift offered to the kids
- The babysitting service
The Hotel Napoleon is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in the heart of Paris, a stone’s throw from Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe.
This high-class location allows you to shop on the Champs-Élysées, to enjoy the exceptional panorama from the top of the Arc de Triomphe, and also to visit the countless attractions of the City of Light thanks to public transport.
It is a 40-minute drive from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and Paris Orly Airport.
The Hotel Napoleon is exceptional, full of history. At the end of the 1920s, Alexander Pavlovich Kliaguine, a rich Russian entrepreneur, met a Parisian girl and fell in love with her. So that his fiancée could enjoy high society, he offered her a hotel in the very popular 8th arrondissement of Paris. Today, the Hôtel Napoléon is still owned by the Kliaguine family.
The Hotel offers:
- 39 rooms
- 57 suites
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 1 fitness room
- 1 massage room
- Conference rooms
- 1 high-quality babysitting service
The Junior Suites (38 sqm – 410 sqft) can accommodate 3 people and the Suites (44 sqm – 473 sqft) have a double sofa bed and a king-size bed to accommodate 4 people.
The Youssupov (8 people) and Imperial (6 persons) suites are suitable for large families.
A very practical advantage: 42 rooms are connected so that each member of the family can enjoy a private space while sharing moments together.
The Hôtel Napoléon pays particular attention to well-being. A gym with state-of-the-art equipment is open from 7 am to 10 pm and offers a magnificent view of the rooftops of Paris. In addition, an exclusive selection of massages and natural products are offered in a haven of peace housed on the 7th floor of the hotel.
For parents who want to combine business with family, the hotel has 8 meeting rooms, with a total capacity of 400 sqm (4305 sqft). Among them, 4 are bathed in natural light and access to an outdoor patio. The conference rooms, ranging in size from 16 sqm (172 sqft) to 135 sqm (1453 sqft), can accommodate 100 people in a theatre layout and 120 people in a cocktail setting.
Le Bivouac restaurant offers French cuisine with Mediterranean touches. Chef Olivier Legentil creates a new menu every season. The decoration recalls that of the English clubs, mixed with Parisian influences. The wood panelling in warm tones, soft lighting and comfortable armchairs and sofas guarantee real relaxation. From 15:00, the restaurant becomes a bar lounge, in a cozy atmosphere. Not to be missed: the jazz concerts organized every Thursday from 19:30.
- Itinerary of a successful family tour of Europe
- A Slow life week-end in Paris with family
- A weekend in Paris with the family: what to Do?
- An unusual week end in Paris with kids
- What to do in Paris as a family on a rainy day?
- Where to brunch in Paris? The best kids friendly brunch spots in the City of Lights