YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The incredible kids-club divided into age groups
- The spa with swimming pools, sauna, hammam and massage cabins
- The hotel's private beach
The sun shines 120 days a year in the province of Málaga, in Spain and we surely have noticed this at Little Guest. That’s why we went there to look for a new rare pearl: the Iberostar Costa del Sol ****. Specifically located in Estepona, a charming Andalusian seaside resort nestled in front of the Alboran Sea, this hotel, completely renovated in 2016, is the perfect location for a family holiday in the sunshine.
While the hotel offers a really interesting all-inclusive package for families, we strongly recommend that you take advantage of this location to explore the nearby cities of Marbella, Malaga, Cádiz, and even Seville or Granada.
Getting to the hotel couldn’t be easier! Whether you choose to land at Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport (80 km) or Gibraltar Airport (45 km), Little Guest’s Travel Designers will help you find the most efficient transfer solution.
Iberostar Costa del Sol is a real paradise for families. Facing the fine sandy beach of Saladillo, it offers all the necessary comforts for young and old alike. Family rooms and suites, state-of-the-art kid-friendly facilities, activities and entertainment for the whole family… Iberostar Costa del Sol knows how to answer to everyone’s needs and desires.
It features the following facilities:
- An attractive range of family-friendly rooms and suites
- 1 restaurant
- 2 bars
- 1 outdoor swimming pool
- 1 aquatic area for children with slides
- 1 private beach
- 1 spa with sauna, water course, whirlpools and massage cabins
- 1 fitness room
- 1 large choice of activities adapted to families
- 1 concierge service
- 1 golf course nearby
- 1 children’s playground
- 1 kids-club for children aged 4 to 7 years old
- 1 kids-club for children aged 8 to 12 years old
- 1 babysitting service on request
Iberostar Costa del Sol **** perfectly combines comfort, practicality and refinement to offer travelling families a 4-star welcome! Little Guest would also like to highlight the ecological approach of this decidedly impeccable hotel! Its commitment? To promote the circular economy by, for example, reducing single-use plastics, practicing responsible fishing by setting sustainability standards, and protecting coastal ecosystems.
Within the hotel
The Iberostar Costa del Sol features a restaurant and two bars:
- Almazara is a restaurant-buffet the way we like it: well-stocked, varied and tasty. The chefs here serve typical Malaga dishes as well as the best of international gastronomy. Seafood, grilled fish, homemade pizzas and tasty meats are on offer to delight your taste buds from 7.30am to 10pm.
- The Pub al Andalus. Open from 11am to midnight, this bar is the ideal place to sip a cocktail (taste the fabulous gin and tonic) or a glass of wine in a relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere.
- The Azahar Café is open from 8pm to midnight and promises to provide you with a lively evening. Perfect for getting together with family or friends for a good drink (or a mocktail), this bar houses a stage that hosts various shows and live music concerts.