YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The numerous family activities at the hotel and in the surrounding area
- The COMPLIMENTARY kids-clubs for children
- The very advantageous all-inclusive formula
The charming Iberostar Malaga Playa **** stands facing the Alboran Sea to offer you an idyllic setting. Surrounded by peaceful gardens, the Andalusian-style establishment is located right on the sand and offers direct access to the beach.
Although the hotel offers a really interesting all-inclusive package for families, Little Guest encourages you to visit the nearby destinations of Nerja, Frigiliana and Ronda for an unforgettable outing, as well as the mythical cities of Malaga and Granada for a fun and informative city tour.
You can reach this little piece of heaven in 45 minutes from Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport. Please don’t hesitate to ask for our services to arrange a transfer.
In addition to its rooms and flats designed especially for families, the hotel offers a wide range of services and facilities with the sole aim of satisfying our little guests:
- 1 buffet restaurant with outdoor terrace
- 3 bars
- 2 outdoor infinity pools (including 1 for children)
- 1 indoor swimming pool (in winter only)
- 1 beach
- 1 spa with sauna
- 1 fitness room
- 1 golf course nearby
- 1 volleyball court
- 1 panel of sports activities
- 1 mini-club for toddlers from 4 to 7 years old
- 1 kids-club for children from 8 to 12 years old
In addition, Little Guest offers airport transfers to and from the airport, as well as a babysitting service on request.
Little Guest would also like to underline the ecological approach of this impeccable hotel! Its commitment? To promote the circular economy by, for example, reducing single-use plastics, practising responsible fishing by setting sustainability standards, and protecting coastal ecosystems.
Within the hotel
Swimming can make you hungry! Treat yourself to a refreshing break at the Pool Bar or a gourmet break at the Snack Bar, where the children devour fruit, sweets and ice cream before returning to their busy lives!
A real experience awaits you at the Buffet Restaurant where the Chef prepares your favourite dish right in front of you. A surprising show cooking that plunges you into a unique atmosphere. In addition to the delicious dishes on offer as a buffet, it is the themed evenings that delight families. Practical information: Open every day from 8 to 11 am, from 1.30 to 3.30 pm and from 8 to 11 pm.
After dinner why won’t you head to the Lobby Bar for a glass of wine or the Lounge Bar for a flamenco show while enjoying a cocktail?
There is no doubt that the Costa Del Sol is full of gastronomic gems to be discovered urgently! For you, Little Guest has selected the TOP 3 of these:
- The Camelot Tapas Bar, in Ronda: Very popular with tourists, this tapas bar is the perfect place to discover the regional specialities!
- Restaurante Oliva, in Nerja: An expert in Mediterranean cuisine, the culinary brigade of this gastronomic restaurant will do everything to satisfy your taste buds.
- Restaurante El Velero del Sur, in El Morche: Nestled along the sea passage, this friendly restaurant promises you the best paella of your life!