YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Gift for children on arrival in the room
- €75 voucher to be used on food and beverages during the stay
- Access to the hotel kids-club
- Exceptional location in the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area
- The restaurant with a double Michelin star
- Spa, ski rental shop and kids-club
Let’s head to Courchevel for a comfortable stay at Le Chabichou *****! Little Guest has found here a real pearl of calm and luxury for a top-of-the-range skiing holiday, perfectly adapted to the needs of families. Nestled in the heart of this unmissable winter sports resort and offering direct access to the Trois-Vallées ski area, Le Chabichou is a real must!
The easiest way to reach this hotel is by car. On the road leading to the hotel, you will have the privilege to observe the sumptuous panoramas of the magnificent Savoie region. However, if you arrive by plane, the nearest airports are Lyon and Geneva.
For further information on airport transfers, please contact one of our Little Concierges. He will be delighted to find the most efficient solution for you.
Staying at Le Chabichou ***** means staying, at an altitude of 1850 m, in a charming chalet bought in 1963 and totally renovated in 2019 to offer its guests comfort and quality of service equal to its five stars. Enjoying an ideal location for a winter holiday, this hotel is much more than just a drop-off point for skiers, it is a true haven of peace for families as evidenced by the following facilities and services:
- 43 rooms, 7 suites and 1 penthouse
- 1 restaurant with a double Michelin star
- 1 bistro restaurant
- 1 bar
- 1 heated indoor swimming pool
- 1 1100 sqm spa with hammam, sauna, treatment cabins, salt cave, polar bath, etc.
- 1 fitness room
- 1 ski shop
- 1 hairdressing salon
- 1 bakery and grocery shop
- 1 kids-club for children from 4 to 11 years old
- 1 teen club for teenagers from 12 years old
At Little Guest, we select our hotels according to very specific criteria. Comfort, refinement and the kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of these and it is clear that Le Chabichou ***** is a hit. To make your choice from the wide range of rooms and suites on offer (which can accommodate a couple with a child as well as a family of nine), don’t hesitate to call on one of our Travel Designers!
The hotel’s restaurants
If the hotel has been able to make a place for itself in the high-end hotel landscape of the region and even of France, it is thanks to its restaurant with two Michelin stars, the… Chabichou! Yes, the restaurant bears the name of the hotel and the dishes served there are up to the standard of the establishment. Indeed, what could be better than a table with a double Michelin star to complete a five-star experience? Rave reviews from the Bottin Gourmand and the Gault et Millau, attentive and discreet service, inventive, refined and generous cuisine, all centred on fresh and local produce, this is what awaits you at this exceptional table.
Run by the chef Stéphane Buron, Meilleur ouvrier de France, who made his mark at the Martinez de Cannes but also at the Elysée Palace, this restaurant gives pride of place to regional products, notably cheese but also local vegetables. Do not hesitate to book a table there, you will not be disappointed.