- The welcome gifts
- The kids-club
- The great pool
- The fine gastronomy
- The babysitting service
- The spa
Perched on a rock, Saint-Paul-de-Vence was originally a natural observatory. Surrounded by ramparts, this Provencal village is one of the most beautiful in the country. It is here, in the midst of songs of cicadas and perfumes of lavender, citrus fruits and olive trees, that the prestigious kids-friendly hotel Le Mas de Pierre is located.
The Mas de Pierre is located 20 minutes from Nice airport and close to the ramparts of Saint-Paul-de-Vence. A shuttle takes you there several times a day.
Nice or Cannes is just 25 kilometres from Nice airport. Or, the other rock on this piece of Mediterranean land, 40 kilometres away: Monaco.
The garden of the estate is exceptional. The invitation to read in a greenhouse of orchids or under a magnificent aviary does not decline.
The estate has a total of :
- 54 rooms, suites and apartments, most of which offer connecting rooms
- 1 outdoor pool
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 1 spa
- 1 sauna
- 1 hammam
- 1 gym
- 1 conference room
- 1 business center
- 1 high quality babysitting service
- 1 amazing COMPLIMENTARY kids club for children from 3 to 10 years opened during school holiday!
The 54 rooms, suites and refined apartments have been completely renovated in 2016/17. The beauty of Provencal life is highlighted through objects, paintings or photographs that decorate each room. Art also resides in noble materials, harmoniously staged: parquet floors, lacquered woodwork, natural stones, marble or whitewashed walls.
The rooms are in Provencal houses. Each room has a private outdoor area, a terrace on the ground floor or a balcony upstairs.
The decoration is soft and in perfect harmony with the surrounding nature. Blue, beige and pink tones are used on velvets, sheers, carpets and silky fabrics. The atmosphere is warm, as could be a family home.
At the heart of this green setting, you will find a heated swimming pool surrounded by private cabanas and sun loungers.
Different choices of housing are available for your tribe:
- The 22 Superior Rooms offer an area of 25 sqm. All have a comfortable bedroom and a charming bathroom with shower or bathtub.
- The 19 Deluxe Rooms (30 sqm) are bright and offer views of the garden. Some rooms have a shower and a bath, more adapted to baby’s comfort.
- The 5 Junior Suites (45 sqm) have a double bed of 180cm, a walk-in shower and/or a bath. Relaxation will be provided by the lounge area with sofa bed for up to 2 children, the terrace, the balcony or the loggia.
- The 2 Suites combine charm, romance and sophistication in a space of 60 sqm. There is a large King size bed, an adjoining living room with sofa bed for up to 2 children and a private garden with terrace. The bathrooms invite you to relax with a bathtub and a walk-in shower.
- Private and luxurious, the 6 Suites of the Bastide des Fleurs (75 sqm) and the villa of 430 sqm enjoy an independent access. The rooms can be connected to allow you to stay with your family. The children’s room offer welcome gifts, while the spacious white marble bathrooms feature Fragonard products and sponge bathrobes for mom and dad.
If you wish, the continental breakfast may be served in your room at no extra cost. Alternatively, a buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 A.M to 10:30 AM.
Chef Emmanuel Lehrer offers gourmet cuisine between land and sea at the gourmet restaurant La Table de Pierre. The products are fresh, local and selected with the utmost care. Enjoy its “Inspiration” menu served each evening (85€/person), while every Sunday afternoon, the Table de Pierre offers dishes to share with family or friends (52€/person).
For lunch, head for the bistronomic restaurant Lis Orto! Its Mediterranean-inspired dishes are made with high quality local products.
Finally, Thursday nights summer is a garden party that is available from 19:30. An additional opportunity to fully enjoy the olive trees.
Mom and Dad have a winter or summer party at the Bar to sip cocktails on the terrace or by the fireplace.
In each of the restaurants on the estate, adapted menus and high chairs are available for children. If your toddler suffers from any allergy or intolerance, his/her menu can obviously be modified.