YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- The lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Complimentary breakfast for children up to 12 years old
- A children menu offered (lunch or dinner)
- Complimentary room upgrade (upon availability)
- The supervision of children, from 3 months to 16 years
- The paintball, the karting and the buggy outings
- The hotel's golf, the spa and the night club
The Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort is a splendid 5-star resort located on the west coast of Morocco facing the Atlantic Ocean.
In addition to its exceptional sea location, the Mazagan offers its guests the proximity of two cities classified as UNESCO World Heritage: Azemmour (3 km) and El Jadida (6 km).
It is 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca.
Between tradition and modernity, possessing a rich culture and a sense of hospitality, Morocco is an ideal country to discover with the family.
The Hotel Mazagan takes its name from the nearby town of El Jadida, also known as Mazagan.
Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort is a true palace of a thousand and one nights, modern and luxurious, welcoming its guests with all the warmth worthy of the famous Moroccan hospitality.
As you walk through patios, gardens, marble halls and corridors with carved wooden doors, you will gradually discover the many amenities of the hotel.
The Mazagan has:
- 500 rooms and suites overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- 15 restaurants and bars
- 2 outdoor swimming pools
- 1 night club
- 1 golf course, 1 equestrian centre
- 1 spa
- 1 beauty salon
- 1 hairdresser
- 1 casino
- 1 car parking
- 1 high-quality babysitting service
- 1 exceptional COMPLIMENTARY baby-club for babies from 3 months to 4 years old
- 1 amazing COMPLIMENTARY kids’ club for children from 4 to 11 years old
- 1 great COMPLIMENTARY teens’ club for teenagers from 12 to 17 years old
The decoration of the rooms is born of a subtle blend of contemporary style and a traditional Moroccan atmosphere. You will find furniture and handicrafts, such as carved wooden tables and wrought iron mirrors, and also armchairs with clean lines, colourful touches and modern furnishings.
The rooms, the generous sizes of which range from 42 sqm (452 sqft) to 44 sqm (473 sqft), offer, in turn, views of the pool and partial or total views of the ocean. They can be arranged, to the best convenience of families, with a king-size bed or two queen-size beds, a baby cot, and are interconnected, subject to availability.
The suites have an area ranging from 82 sqm (882 sqft) to 342 sqm (3681 sqft). They offer many advantages, including an exceptional view of the gardens, the golf course or the Atlantic Ocean.
If you are looking for excellence and space, the Royal Suite is definitely made for you. Within its 342 sqm (3681 sqft), the suite is composed of a large bedroom, a living room with a panoramic view of the ocean and two spacious terraces to relax with the family. The hotel has two Royal Suites, both located on the 4th floor. Each of these suites can be connected with a Deluxe Twin Room, which accommodates 2 children and 1 baby.
The Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort offers a wide range of dining options and a unique culinary experience, ranging from international favourites to the finest Moroccan cuisine. You can enjoy local fresh ingredients which are used across all restaurants and choose from a range of carefully selected wines.
A typical Moroccan dinner in a Berber tent at the Al Firma, a 100% French gastronomy meal at the Fauchon, seafood and fresh fish… All this is only a foretaste of the many possibilities offered to you.