YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Lowest prices guaranted
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The numerous activities on offer for all age groups
- The rooms and suites with views over the Sardinian Sea
- The gourmet restaurants, including Peter Pan, reserved for children
Being nestled in a haven of greenery in the North of Sardinia, Le Dune Resort & Spa runs along the Badesi Marina to blend in with an idyllic setting. This magnificent 4-star address has a total of 5 luxurious hotels located in the heart of a 280,000 sqm park.
Each hotel facility has a swimming pool, a bar, a reception, and offers exclusive beach services to its guests, as well as a spa and wellness centre: the perfect formula for indulging yourself in dolce vita, in one of Italy’s most beautiful spots.
For your utmost comfort, the resort organizes complimentary transfers to and from the Alghero-Fertilia Airport (86 km), as well as the Olbia Airport (80 km.
Luxurious, grandiose and family-friendly, Le Dune Resort & Spa provides all the necessary comfort. In order to enthral its privileged little guests, it proposes:
- 5 hotels
- 496 rooms
- 10 restaurants, including 1 for children
- 6 bars
- 6 swimming pools, including 2 for children
- 1 landscaped beach
- 1 car park
- 1 spa
- 1 jacuzzi
- 1 steam room
- 1 cardio-fitness centre
- 1 relaxation area
- 1 conference centre
- 1 medical centre
- 4 tennis courts
- 1 mini-football field
- Ready-to-wear and craft shops
- 1 large playground
- Sports activities
- Entertainment and shows
- 1 video game room
- 1 high-quality babysitting service for children of up to 3 years old
- 1 exceptional baby-club for babies between 2 to 3 years
- 1 amazing COMPLIMENTARY kids-club for children between 4 to 8 years old
- 1 amazing COMPLIMENTARY teens-club for teens between 9 to 18 years old
This charming address lends its décors to happy events such as weddings and other ceremonies
- Nestled on the sublime Badesi Beach, Hotel La Duna Bianca has shown itself to be an ideal place for anyone seeking after a serene haven whereto they can head. During a stay, its 16 rooms with Mediterranean decor will become your cocoon. Families love: the breakfast is served directly in the room or at the restaurant of their choice.
- Thanks to its strategic location close to the eponymous wellness area, Le Sabine Hotel & SPA can be described as an “exclusive space”. Being spacious and sophisticated, the 94 typically Sardinian rooms and suites are organized around a large central swimming pool. Its guests have privileged access to the Il Leccio Restaurant where breakfast is served on the panoramic terraces. In the evening, the gourmet place transforms into a gourmet restaurant where families like to meet after an emotion-filled day.
- Being intimist and welcoming, Hotel Le Rocce is the favourite destination for families. With its connecting rooms, private terraces with views to the gardens or the hotel’s central swimming pool, its rich and varied breakfast offered at the Il Romantico restaurant, its proximity to the resort’s main facilities… all the ingredients for a successful family holiday have been assembled here.
- Spacious and functional, the 175 rooms of Hotel I Ginepri are decorated in traditional Sardinian and Mediterranean style. In the early morning, you can head for the Nautilus Restaurant shaded by age-old juniper before entreating yourself to sunbathing day by the pool with central island, a cocktail in hand, while the children dabble…
- At the heart of Le Dune Resort & Spa, you will find the prestigious Le Palme Hotel with its 153 rooms and terraces whereon you can admire a sublime view over the lush gardens. After a hearty breakfast at the Il Pomodoro Restaurant, children will love to play in the swimming pool that has been reserved for them or the one equipped with an aquatic area, while Mom and Dad relax on the deckchairs with complete peace of mind.
Resort & Spa Le Dune pays particular attention to exciting its guests’ taste buds, while choosing its products with care, from meats raised in a completely natural environment, in the hills of Gallura; the day’s fresh fish purchased at the small port of Isola Rossa and Castelsardo; local fruits and vegetables, as well as the internationally renowned regional wines. In all, there are 10 restaurants run by passionate chefs and led by dedicated brigades who serve you the best of traditional Sardinian, Italian or international cuisine.
Since children are kings in Sardinia, the resort has opened a restaurant dedicated to the little ones: Peter Pan. The menus are fresh and balanced, made with vegetables from the organic garden and eggs picked from the aviary by the toddlers themselves! Babies one-year-old and under should be accompanied by a parent.
For a gourmand and gourmet Mediterranean lunch, head for the Alla Spiaggia Restaurant or Nautilus Restaurant. There, you will be able to savour the typical Mediterranean Brunch®, comprised of hot or cold delicious starters, as well as a nice selection of crudités (salads) and cheeses, all accompanied by spring water and an included table wine. You will be carried away by the fresh pasta and antipasti that are served on the panoramic terrace of the Alla Spiaggia restaurant, by the beach.
In order to savour real traditional Sardinian dishes at dinner, reserve a table for yourself at Carrimbanca wherein a divine buffet enhanced with charcuteries (cold cuts), typical cheeses, pane carasau (crispbread) or seadas (cheese and honey dessert) await you. Do you rather salivate over the idea of savouring grilled fish in a marine setting? Your wish will be granted at the Lo Scorfano restaurant, where the atmosphere of the small fishing village reigns.
Some restaurants will serve you free of charge (Nautilus, Carrimbanca, Pomodoro, Alla Spiaggia, Li Junchi and Peter Pan), while others require an additional fee (Scorfano, Il Fico d’India, Romantica and Il Leccio).