YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- The lowest prices guaranted
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The complimentary stay for children under 2 years old and at -50% for children from 2 to 16 years old
- The Mini Ranger program and the children's spa
- The daily safaris, nocturnal or diurnal
Singita Ebony Lodge, inspired by the homes of explorers, is a beautiful lodge perched above the Sabi River, in the private reserve of Sabi Sand, South Africa. This is the first property opened by the Singita group, which has specialized in luxury safaris for 25 years.
Very close to the famous Kruger National Park, Sabi Sand is considered the most popular safari destination in Africa.
During your stay, you will have the privilege to observe a great variety of wild animals, including giraffes, leopards, lions, rhinos, impressive herds of buffaloes, elephants, hyenas, hippopotamuses, cheetahs and hundreds of varieties of birds.
To get to the lodge, you can take a flight from Johannesburg or from Nelspruit. Two daily flights from Johannesburg take you to the hotel at 10:30 A.M. and 12:30. A.M. The flight takes about 1h30. There are also two flights a day from Nelspruit, at 9:30 A.M. and 1:15 P.M., for a flight of about 1 hour.
Singita Ebony Lodge offers 3 types of suites:
- One Bedroom Suite (8 in number), with private bathroom and observation deck on the river. This suite is for 2 adults. An extra bed can be set up to accommodate a child from 0 to 16 years old.
- One-Bedroom “Lewis” Suite (2), furnished as 1-Bedroom Suites, but located near the main lodge, making it a good choice for families with teenagers and groups of friends.
- Family Two Bedroom Suite (2), specially designed for families, with a master bedroom and a second comfortable bedroom, enjoying its private bathroom.
Each suite has a private pool, an open fireplace, an indoor shower, an outdoor shower and a panoramic terrace.
The interiors of the lodge are decorated with character and authenticity. They are furnished with cottage-style furniture, ebony and polished mahogany, antique brass and hand-woven baskets. Immerse yourself in nature with large open spaces and a colonial-style on the border between local tribal culture and western modern decor. The hotel is really charming and feels good.
The staff is attentive to all the details, but without being intrusive. What a pleasure to come back from a safari and find hot towels, a favourite drink at the bar and a delicious dessert specially concocted for the children just before bedtime. These are all the little touches that contribute to creating memorable memories.
The cost per night and per adult (from 1,503€/night/adult) includes safaris, meals, laundry service et airport transfers. Children under 2 years old will be accommodated free of charge, while children from 2 to 16 years old will be staying at 50% of the adult rate, if they share a suite with an adult or another child.
The cuisine at Ebony Lodge is light, creative and sophisticated. The staff and the Chef go out of their way to make sure the wishes of the whole family are fulfilled.
Breakfast is often composed of homemade jams, granola (no sugar, no fat), honey-roasted nuts, delicious seasonal fruits, freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, and a selection premium coffees and teas. The choice is so wide that every member of the family will find happiness! If you are having breakfast on the terrace, do not be surprised if there are some cute little monkeys who come to tease you!
To prepare lunch and dinner, the Chef uses the finest natural ingredients: juicy tomatoes, organic maple syrup, goat cheese, red beets. The menu is constantly changing. One of the most popular dishes of the moment is undoubtedly the fried quail, served with wild mushrooms, sage and polenta. A true delight!
The wishes of each guest are always taken into consideration and special menus are regularly offered to accommodate all preferences, including those of children.
Meals can be served on your private terrace, where you can admire the elephants in the distance, while enjoying your meal, in the dining room of the main building, or in your room.