YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The games, the sports and the trampoline
- The night safaris and the archaeological excursions
- The spa and the well-stocked wine cellar
Singita Pamushana Lodge is located in the extreme south-east of Zimbabwe, in the Malilangwe Nature Reserve, next to Gonarezhou National Park. This exceptional hotel promotes ecotourism and is part of a huge project to protect the local flora and fauna.
Preserved from mass tourism, the Gonarezhou National Park enjoys an exceptional location on the border of the Kruger National Park in South Africa and the Limpopo in Mozambique. Together, these three parks form the ‘Greater Limpopo Transfrontier Park’.
Gonarezhou covers nearly 130,000 acres and is home to rare animal species such as black rhinos and cheetahs.
Pamushana can be reached with 2 weekly flights operated from Johannesburg to Buffalo Range Airport, which is only a 30-minute drive from the reserve.
The lodge’s eight luxury suites and a five-bedroom villa, nestled in the shade of vegetation, are located on a rocky promontory and offer panoramic views of a majestic lake.
The Singita Pamushana Lodge is a luxurious village consisting of a spa, a restaurant, a fitness centre and 9 private homes accessed by marked trails. You will enjoy a wild and exotic environment. The beauty of nature, the wide open spaces, the silence, the colours, the smells, the sky and its immensity …
A beautiful main building houses the lobby and reception, but also a large infinity pool, a hot tub overlooking the Malilangwe dam, a large terrace, a lounge area, a restaurant and a wine cellar. Bewitching ethnic motifs mingle with the earthy soft hues of the location.
The 9 dwellings are scattered all around the main building, like elegant private villas lost in the forest, and have been designed for families.
The Lodge offers :
- 4 Suites (1 bedroom)
- 2 Deluxe Suites 2 persons (1 bedroom)
- 1 Family Suite 4 persons (2 rooms)
- 1 Family Suite 6 persons (3 rooms)
- 1 Private Villa 10 persons with private infinity pool (5 rooms)
The rooms are colourful and richly decorated with handmade fabrics, and have :
- 1 private terrace
- 1 private plunge pool
- 1 outdoor shower
- 1 Swarovski Spotting Scope
The cost per night and per adult includes safaris, meals, laundry service et airport transfers.
The lodge’s cuisine is tasty, creative and upscale. The Chef has only one motto: adapt to customer demand for a tailor-made culinary experience.
You can share your meals at the restaurant or enjoy a private dinner in your villa.
Looking for a totally different experience? Do not miss breakfast in the bush, at sunrise!
To refresh you, delicious cocktails and afternoon tea are offered during the afternoon.