YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- 20% discount at the Tadenga Surf Academy
- One free family yoga session per stay
- VIP facilities in the room
- Free upgrade subject to availability
- The exceptional location of the hotel on the Atlantic Ocean
- The spa, the swimming pool and the private beach
- The kids-club offering many activities
Pack your bags, you’re off to Morocco! Little Guest has indeed found a real pearl there: the Sol House Taghazout Bay – Surf ****! It is in the heart of the seaside resort of Taghazout, north of Agadir, that we take you to discover a family-friendly hotel focused on the sea, water activities, nature and ecotourism!
Located 45 km from Agadir International Airport, this eco-friendly hotel is easily accessible by road (about 1 hour) and is an ideal base for families who love all kinds of water activities, especially surfing. Taghazout Bay is indeed home to some of the best surfing spots in the world!
If you would like to know more about the best way to reach the hotel, don’t hesitate to call one of our Little Concierges or Travel Designers, they will be happy to help you.
The newly built Sol House Taghazout Bay – Surf **** is a paradise for families. Its modern and comfortable beachfront rooms and cabins offer a breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean, while its experienced and passionate team is dedicated to making your holiday a dream come true. The hotel features the following facilities:
- A wide range of rooms, bungalows or cabins
- 2 restaurants and 1 bar
- 1 spa, 1 outdoor swimming pool and 1 private beach
- 1 fitness room and 1 beach volleyball court
- Numerous land and water sports activities
- 1 kids-club open every day from 8.30am to 6pm and 1 babysitting service
- 1 internationally renowned surf academy and 1 surf shop
At Little Guest, we make it a point of honour to select our hotels on the basis of very precise criteria. Comfort, refinement and kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of them and the Sol House Taghazout Bay – Surf **** exceeds our expectations. It offers an environment of choice for surfing and water sports enthusiasts of all kinds.
Within the hotel
The Sol House Taghazout Bay – Surf **** features two main restaurants:
- A buffet restaurant opens at breakfast, lunch and dinner times. On the programme: different types of bread, pastries, hot dishes, salads, desserts and, icing on the cake: culinary shows!
- The Stella, an Italian à la carte restaurant offering, among other things, home-made pizzas and pasta dishes as well as a fine wine list.
The hotel also has a bar, the PlayBar, which, as its name suggests, is the ideal place for a relaxing moment with your family, with a cocktail for the adults and a mocktail for the little ones. You can also enjoy delicious tapas, every day from 6pm to 10.30pm, as well as a wide range of dishes on the go (hamburgers, tajines, salads, etc.).
Overlooking one of the most famous surf spots in the region and offering a fresh and balanced menu, Café Mouja has quickly become a must in Taghazout. Whether you want breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a cup of tea and a piece of homemade cake, visit this cute little café. Come in, make yourself comfortable, enjoy the stunning view of the city and choose from a traditional tagine, a vegetarian burger or a fresh smoothie!
Another option is the restaurant Chez Titrite! Blending French and Moroccan gastronomy, this charming establishment offers tasty dishes at an unbeatable price! Fresh produce and taste, what more could you ask for? Good extra point: vegetarian and vegan options are available!
Practical information: both restaurants are located about 2 km from the hotel, which is a 20-minute walk or 6 minutes by car.