YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The sporting activities
- The five different kids-clubs
- The kids-friendly spa menu
Little Guest offers you the opportunity to discover the wonderful landscape of Croatia by staying at the Sun Gardens Dubrovnik Hotel. Situated in Orasac, a small village 11 km from the centre of Dubrovnik, this hotel with its rustic chic atmosphere offers you the opportunity to relax with your family and feel at home, while enjoying the splendid surroundings.
Lemon trees, palm trees, beaches and the sea make Dubrovnik a “paradise on earth”, as the famous writer George Bernard Shaw once said. So, give in to the charm of this city and discover with your children the many landscapes it offers.
Located 40 minutes by car (33 km) from Dubrovnik International Airport, the hotel offers you the possibility to take advantage of a direct transfer to facilitate your arrival and departure.
If you would like to know more about transfers, please do not hesitate to ask one of our Little Concierges, who will be happy to book one for you.
With its typical Croatian architecture, the hotel offers an incredible view of the Adriatic Sea. By choosing Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, Little Guest offers you a relaxing experience and a wonderful family holiday.
The hotel features a wide range of facilities and services such as:
- 7 restaurants
- 9 bars
- 1 spa
- 3 swimming pools (outdoor pools are open in season, subject to weather conditions)
- 1 fitness room
- 1 sports centre
- 1 babysitting service
- 1 Baby-club (from 9 months to 3 years)
- 1 Mini-club (from 3 to 6 years old)
- 1 Junior-club (from 7 to 10 years old)
- 1 Tween-club (from 11 to 15 years old)
- 1 Teen-club (from 16 to 19 years old)
At Little Guest, comfort, family atmosphere and kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important criteria we use to select our hotels, and Sun Gardens Dubrovnik ticks all the boxes perfectly.
At this particular time of year, and in order to comply with official guidelines, some services will not be available or may be changed during the season depending on safety and hygiene measures and the recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
Within the hotel
The Sun Gardens Dubrovnik features 7 restaurants with different atmospheres to take your taste buds on a trip:
- A varied buffet with a view of the coast in a relaxed atmosphere on the Origano terrace (a children’s menu is available from May to September).
- Lunch or dinner in a chic Mediterranean atmosphere at the Cilantro.
- All the flavours of Italy with pasta, salads or pizzas at La Pasta restaurant
- A meal illustrating Croatian cuisine and a good glass of wine while enjoying a wonderful view of the Adriatic Sea at The Market.
- A magnificent piece of meat accompanied by a delicious glass of wine at Butcher’s Grill.
- To stay close to the sea, a meal at the Sunset grill, to feast on seafood, salads or a good piece of meat, with your feet in the Sunset pool.
- A dream breakfast on summer mornings with a breathtaking view of the Adriatic Sea on the hotel’s Roof Top: The Roof Top Breakfast.
In addition, the hotel has 6 bars, 2 of which offer meals: The Sunset Bar and Grill, and the Maraska Lounge Bar. For gourmets, enjoy ice creams and home-made cakes from La Pâtisserie.
Finally, for lovers of good wine, the Sun Gardens Dubrovnik presents an incredible collection of Croatian wines that are a must to discover!
Bars and restaurants are open in season. Opening dates and times are subject to change.