YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- A gift for your children
- 2 free hours of babysitting for a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Complimentary meals for children up to 3 years old
- The kiteboarding courses given by qualified instructors
- The playgrounds dedicated to children from 5 to 12 years old
- The spa treatments and facilities
Head to the east coast of the Zanzibar archipelago in Tanzania to discover the White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa *****, a peaceful sanctuary nestled in the heart of a lush ecosystem spread over 4 hectares. All bordered by the Indian Ocean, the delicate villas and rooms are waiting for you.
The drop-off point is located 40 kilometres from Zanzibar International Airport, where transfers to and from the airport are organised. Don’t hesitate to ask our Little Guest travel agents for help!
Discovered by a family with a passion for kitesurfing during a private trip, Pajes’ beach has proved to be the ideal location to build a luxurious resort dedicated to families looking for serenity. According to the owners, the watchword is Hakuna Matata! This is indeed the attitude to adopt in this family property which features:
- 3 bedrooms
- 11 villas with private pool
- 2 restaurants
- 3 bars
- 1 swimming pool with children’s pool
- 1 spa complex with sauna, hammam and treatment rooms
- 1 fitness centre
- 1 kitesurfing centre offering courses from 15 June to 15 September and from 15 December to 15 March
- 1 children’s playground
- 1 babysitting service
When you book with Little Guest, you get exclusive advantages! For you, we have negotiated 2 hours of babysitting free of charge, as well as free children’s menus for children up to the age of 3.
So that you can make the most of your stay, this idyllic address offers a very advantageous full board formula for the whole family!
At the hotel
White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is committed to using fresh produce from its gardens where herbs, fruits and vegetables are grown, as well as cooking locally caught fish and seafood.. a remarkable sign of quality that Little Guest has not failed to point out.
Whatever the time of the day, Doors To Zanzibar Restaurant offers a unique and relaxing atmosphere and a seasonal à la carte menu.
At the Beach Restaurant, overlooking the ocean, little guests and their parents are invited to enjoy delicious grilled seafood accompanied by colourful salads.
In between meals, you can choose from 3 options: the Beach Bar, where you can enjoy a fruit juice while gazing at the Zanzibar Sea, the Rooftop Bar, where you can sip champagne or cocktails close to the stars, or the Lounge Bar, where you can enjoy a smoothie while playing a game of billiards.
For maximum privacy, a home dining service is offered by the hotel.
Our good addresses
- Coffee lovers can meet at Stone Town’s best coffee roaster: the Puzzle Coffee Shop! Itinerary
- For an out of the ordinary experience, Little Guest recommends the Tea House Restaurant. An express trip to the Middle East awaits you at this address perched high above the city’s rooftops. Itinerary
- But the flagship restaurant recommended by our Travel Designers at Little Guest is the Taarab Restaurant where divine seafood dishes are concocted in an incredible setting. Itinerary