YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- The lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Breakfast offered to children until 7 years old and a 50% off voucher for kids from 8 to 14 years old
- Complimentary accommodation up to two children sharing the same Suite or Villa as their parents (on condition)
- Lunch and dinner offered in July and August to children under 8 years old (on request)
- The kids' club activities
- The two golf courses
- The superb spa and the high-gastronomy
Special Offer :
- Lunches and dinners offered to children up to 7 years old included from 17 October to 1 November 2020 (OFF-BRUNCH).
- Brunch every Sunday (flyer attached) + special Halloween brunch on 1st November (flyer attached); – 50% for children under 12 years old.
The Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort is located in the east of Provence, only 45 minutes from Nice international airport and 35 minutes from Cannes. This luxurious resort is a 300 hectares peaceful haven, completely protected, in the heart of nature with a breathtaking view of the perched villages of Pays de Fayence.
This sumptuous establishment ties together authentic Provencal charm with the sophistication of the French Riviera and offers families an unforgettable stay.
The hotel closes its doors from mid-November to the end of February every year.
Terre Blanche is without a doubt the ideal destination in Provence for your family vacation. Its ideal location, its kids-friendly options and its high-quality facilities guarantee its guests a stay that exceeds their expectations.
The resort offers:
- 115 suites and villas
- 4 restaurants, including Le Faventia a Michelin starred restaurant
- 1 wine cellar
- 1 3,200sqm spa
- 1 outdoor heated pool with a panoramic view
- 1 hair salon
- 1 beauty salon
- 2 18-hole golf courses
- 1 fitness centre – the Albatros Performance Center
- 1 incredible kids club designed for children between 3 and 12 years old.
Great news for toddlers up to the age of 7: lunches and dinners are offered to them during Easter, the summer and half-term holidays.
Designed like a Provencal village that guarantees space, luxury and intimacy; the hotel is made up of suites and villas (between 60 and 300sqm).
Perfectly designed for families with young children, the 115 high-quality suites and villas each have at least one bedroom, a separate living room and a private terrace.
Among the offerings, the Premier Suites (60sqm) consist of an elegant bedroom, a marble bathroom with a shower and bathtub and a living area with a sofa bed that is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children (younger than 17 years old). Good news for large families: The Premier Suites can be connected to other Premier Suites or to a 100sqm Premier Villa!
Large families will enjoy staying in the Prestigious Villas (between 100 and 300sqm). Located in individual pavilions in the heart of luxurious and fragrant nature, these 4 villas with either 1 or 3 bedrooms offer privacy and peace while still being an integrated part of the hotel.
The signature accommodation of the hotel, the luxurious 300sqm Terre Blanche Villa can host up to 9 adults or 6 adults and 6 children. This villa consists of a spacious living room, a separate home cinema, as well as a dining room and kitchen. The bedroom has a walk-in closet and a superb marble bathroom. The villa also offers two other suites with private terraces and opens onto a large terrace with a private infinity pool and hot tub.
Check out the Villas at Terre Blanche here!
At the majority of the hotel’s restaurants, children’s menus and high chairs are available for younger guests.
Terre Blanche’s four restaurants offer a diverse and original experience designed by chef Phillippe Jourdin, an ambassador of Provencal and Mediterranean cuisine.
At Terre Blanche, you can find everything you are looking for: a light meal at Les Caroubiers with a view of the golf course or a meal on the terrace of Faventia (1 Michelin Star) overhanging the Pays de Fayence.
Don’t miss out on Gaudina with its chic brasserie ambiance or Le Tousco on the pool’s edge…Without forgetting Le Pitchoun for the youngest guests and Le Patio, which will bring families together during the summer in a bright and relaxed atmosphere.