YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Complimentary breakfast for children up to 12 years old
- A children menu offered (lunch or dinner)
- Complimentary room upgrade (upon availability)
- The pastry workshop and the free snacks from the kids' club
- The thalassotherapy center and the outdoor pool
- The Mediterranean cuisine
Located 20 minutes from the city of Perpignan at Canet, in the Roussillon region, Les Flamants Roses hotel is the ideal landing place for demanding families visiting the South-West of France.
This prestigious 4-star beachfront property, found on the edge of the promenade, offers a natural setting and breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea.
We reach this little corner of paradise within 20 minutes from Perpignan International Airport. On demand, the hotel organizes a transfer service between the airport and the hotel.
Les Flamants Roses hotel offers complementary stay and meals to children under 12 years old who sleep in the same room of their parents.
Open since 2005, this refined and classically decorated family address offers in total:
- 63 rooms and suites
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 1 Thalasso-spa
- 1 heated indoor sea-water pool
- 1 heated outdoor fresh water pool (from April to October)
- 1 hair salon
- 1 fitness center
- 1 shop
- 1 high quality baby-sitting service
- 1 amazing COMPLIMENTARY summer kids’ club for kids from 4 to 12 years, during French school holidays
Good news for large families: 4 of the hotel rooms have connecting rooms! The ideal option when you want to balance intimacy and experience sharing.
The Deluxe Garden View Room (33 sqm), equipped with a King-size bed, a marble bathroom and a balcony, generally accommodates couples with 1 baby or 1 child under 12 years.
Families with 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years opt for the Prestige Sea View Room (33 sqm). This accommodation is suitable for people with reduced mobility.
The Sea Facing Suite (70 sqm) has a master bedroom, a children’s room with two twin beds, a sitting area, a marble bathroom and a balcony. It perfectly meets the expectations of tribes of 4 people and more.
A cot can be placed in your room, it is free of charge. It is also possible to reserve an extra bed (for a fee). Request it to your Little Guest travel designer.
The restaurants of the hotel delight the taste buds of the youngest with their delicious kid’s menus. Baby chairs are also available for toddlers.
The Horizon restaurant offers a varied menu of Mediterranean flavors. The Chef Sylvain Marsault serves light, fresh and seasonal cuisine. Special mention for the big signature buffet, served every Wednesday night.
Open only the during summer season, families can find the restaurant L’Effet Mer around the outdoor pool.