YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranted
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The kids-clubs for all ages
- The numerous activities to do as a couple or as a family
- The all-inclusive formula which includes kids-clubs, gourmet meals, activities and entertainment
Provence is undoubtedly one of the favourite destinations for families, and Little Guest understands it. In order to satisfy your desires, we have selected a little gem in the Cannes region. The Opio Resort Club Med **** thus joins our elite catalogue of the best kids-friendly luxury hotels that can be booked directly via Little Guest!
This establishment is set in a natural setting, in the heart of the largest olive grove in Provence. This prestigious address can be reached in 30 minutes from Nice Airport (our Travel Designers will book for you a transfer on request, or will accompany you in your choice of car rental) or 50 minutes from Cannes train station.
During your stay, enjoy some golf time on the 9-hole course, exciting sessions on the CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil playground, refreshing dives in one of the three pools of the resort, tastings of local and artisanal olive oils, convivial moments in the shade of the cypresses, or accompanied walks to appreciate, with your family, the richness of the Provencal region.
What we would like to highlight above all is the extremely advantageous ALL-INCLUSIVE formula for family holidays. Kids-clubs, gourmet meals, activities and entertainment, everything is included!
Little Guest has chosen this top-of-the-range hotel for its exclusive offer, which includes :
- 3 restaurants
- 4 bars
- 1 heated outdoor swimming pool
- 1 outdoor swimming pool for adults only
- 1 heated indoor swimming pool for children
- 1 spa with sauna, hammam and treatment cabins
- 1 golf school
- 1 fitness school
- 1 tennis school
- 1 archery school
- 1 weight and cardio training room
- Numerous sports and family activities
- Organised excursions in the region
- All-inclusive à la carte packages for the whole family
- 1 baby-club (from 0 to 2 years old)
- 1 small club (from 2 to 3 years old)
- 1 mini-club (from 4 to 10 years old)
- 1 teens-club (from 11 to 17 years old)
the hotel’s restaurants
At the Provence, the hotel’s main restaurant, families form a beautiful table to enjoy lovingly prepared meals. Delicious international dishes are offered on a large panoramic covered terrace.
For a little more privacy, L’Estérel opens the doors of its haven of delights. Adjacent to the Provence, the premises are reserved for adults wishing to share a few moments as a couple or with friends.
The baby-corner is entirely at your disposal to enable you to prepare meals for the youngest ones.
The Provence invites itself into your plate at Le Golf restaurant. Specialised in culinary art and local cuisine, this gastronomic space shares its passion for tasty cuisine with its guests.
Have you ever heard of the city of Grasse? Located only 19 minutes by car from the Opio Resort Club Med ****, this Provencal city, often considered the perfume capital of the world, is worth a visit for its numerous museums (Fragonard, Galimard) and its historical monuments as well as its small restaurants!
Among them is Le Café des Musées, ideal for a lunch break between two visits. The Chef takes the children’s opinions into account to prepare them a meal according to their preferences. The atmosphere is warm and the décor is charming.
In the evening, go to Le Comptoir 233, which offers a varied and delicious menu! Home-made aïoli style salmon, Perrin beef ravioli with porcini mushroom sauce, Asian vegetarian wok, lamb confit with fresh thyme… there’s something for everyone! Your children will be delighted too thanks to the 10€ kids menu, including a meal, an ice cream and a drink.