YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The educational and active outdoor activities for children
- The spa and its family-friendly facilities
- The tennis academy offering lessons from the age of 3
Check out Little Guest’s new favourite: the Puente Romano Beach Resort *****! This exceptional hotel is located on the famous Golden Mile, a seaside promenade linking Marbella to Puerto Banús, on the southern coast of Spain where the sun shines all year round.
Situated directly on the beach, this luxurious and refined establishment, built in the form of a traditional Andalusian village, enjoys a unique location. It offers direct access to the sea and the Sierra de las Nieves Natural Park, as well as to famous Andalusian cities such as Ronda and Malaga, and also to Cádiz, Granada and even Seville. It is therefore an ideal base for exploring the region.
This luxury cocoon is easily accessible from Málaga Airport (45 minutes). It is of course possible to book a private transfer from there at the time of booking at Little Guest.
A trendy bobo-chic refuge renowned for the elegance and comfort of its rooms, the Puente Romano Beach Resort ***** takes its name from the ancient Roman bridge nestled in the heart of its lush subtropical gardens. Opened in 1979 and recently renovated, this architectural treasure ticks all the boxes of luxury hotels: spacious suites, Michelin-starred restaurant, golf course, exceptional spa, world-renowned tennis club… the list of state-of-the-art facilities and services is long.
Staying at this hotel gives you access to a wide range of facilities and services:
- An attractive range of family-friendly rooms, suites and villas
- 12 restaurants including 1 double starred restaurant
- 4 bars
- 3 heated swimming pools, one of which is dedicated to children.
- 1 fitness room
- 1 world-renowned tennis club with 10 courts
- 1 privileged access to the Marbella Club Golf Resort
- 1 vast choice of family-friendly water activities (jet-ski, pedal boats, paddle, surfing, etc.)
- 1 private car park
- 1 concierge service
- 1 beach club with loungers and parasols on the beach
- 1 Six Senses spa with sauna, hammam, massage rooms, steam bath, etc.
- 1 exceptional kids-club
- 1 babysitting service
At Little Guest, we make it a point of honour to select our hotels on the basis of very precise criteria. Comfort, refinement and a kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of these and to say the least, the Puente Romano Beach Resort ***** exceeds all our expectations. A member of the Leading Hotels of the World and winner of the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Award in the “Best Resort in Spain” category, this exceptional establishment is the real gem of the Costa del Sol.
Within the hotel
The Puente Romano Beach Resort ***** is home to a wide range of restaurants that will satisfy everyone’s desires, as the following non-exhaustive list shows:
- Superclub, for an extraordinary gastronomic experience;
- Lena, a steak house that is perfect for lovers of perfectly grilled meats;
- Bibo, a brasserie straight out of the imagination of Dani Garcia, three-starred chef in the Michelin guide;
- Pizza Romano, Serafina or Monkey Club, three catering options for aficionados of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine;
- Nobu, to discover a cuisine that blends Japanese and Peruvian flavours;
- Thaï Gallery, where you can enjoy signature dishes of Thai cuisine;
- Celioso, which will delight lovers of gluten-free cuisine;
- SeaGrill for seafood lovers.
If you still need to be convinced, you should know that the Puente Romano Beach Resort ***** won the Condé Nast Traveler Award for Best Gastronomic Hotel in 2019.
The hotel also hosts several bars including Les Jardins, ideal for an aperitif in the shade of the ancient Roman bridge that crosses the hotel’s gardens; Joe’s Bar, whose sake menu would make any bar in Tokyo pale with envy; and La Suite, a nightclub perfect for a drink or party all night long.