YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranted
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Free meals (to be chosen from the children's menu) for children (up to 12 years old) when they have lunch with their parents
- A gift for the children on arrival
- A bottle of wine offered on arrival in the room
- 75 € credit on food and drinks during the stay
- 1 free baby-sitting session (2 hours) per stay
- 1 free transfer (return) from the airport per stay
- The kids-club and its land and water activities programmes
- The spa and its daily or weekly relaxing packages
- The sublime private beach equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas
Little Guest welcomes you to Greece and especially to the Eagles Palace *****! Situated in the picturesque village of Ouranoupolis, on the most charming peninsula of Khalkidhiki, this incredible hotel promises you a holiday out of the ordinary.
Sumptuous rooms, luxurious suites or bungalows with a private swimming pool, options are endless at this 5-star hotel nestled between lush Mediterranean gardens, magnificent palm trees and impressive olive groves, all with stunning views of the sea.
The hotel is easily accessible from Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG), which is just 1.5 hours away. Please note that private shuttle transfers can be arranged by our Little Concierges upon prior request. Don’t hesitate to ask for it when you book your stay!
The Eagles Palace ***** makes your dreams come true: spacious suites with private pool and sea view, sandy beach, award-winning dining, renowned spa and other unique activities, excursions and experiences. As the hotel likes to point out, it offers luxury hotel facilities and services while guaranteeing a varied and fulfilling activity programme for the younger guests to ensure a memorable stay for all members of the family.
During your stay at the hotel, you will have access to the following facilities:
- An attractive range of family-friendly rooms, suites, bungalows and villas
- 4 restaurants
- 5 bars
- 1 free car park
- 2 swimming pools
- 2 tennis courts
- 1 large choice of family-friendly entertainment, activities and excursions
- 1 private beach
- 1 water sports and scuba diving centre
- 1 fitness room
- 1 Elemis Spa
- 1 babysitting service
- 1 kids-club
- 1 teen club
At Little Guest, we make it a point of honour to select our hotels on the basis of very precise criteria. Comfort, refinement and kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of them and we are unanimous, the Eagles Palace ***** exceeds all our expectations.
The hotel’s restaurants
The Eagles Palace ***** is home to 4 restaurants:
- The Kamares by Spondi, masterfully run by double starred chef Arnaud Bignon, awaits you for a gastronomic journey around the world with a menu based on fresh, seasonal produce. Icing on the cake: it offers a breathtaking view of the sea and the island of Ammouliani.
- Why leave the beach at mealtime when you can enjoy delicious dishes by the sea? Much more than a beach restaurant, the Armyra serves delicious Greek tapas for lunch and turns into a seafood restaurant in the evening. This restaurant also has the advantage of offering a children’s menu.
- The Melathron is the hotel’s buffet restaurant. Rich, varied and tasty, it offers its guests a warm and welcoming atmosphere, ideal for family meals. Children can also enjoy special children’s dishes.
- The Vinum Grill is, so to speak, a paradise for grill lovers. In this restaurant, located in the heart of the hotel’s palm grove, you can enjoy perfectly grilled top-quality cuts of meat. Children will also find a menu adapted to their appetite.
Big news! Little Guest has negotiated, just for you, free meals (to be chosen from the children’s menu) for children (up to 12 years old) when they have lunch with their parents.
But this hotel has not finished surprising you, it also features 4 bars! The Eagles Café, perfect for a hot drink accompanied by a homemade pastry, the Ammos Beach Bar, where you can sip a cold drink or enjoy a snack on the go, comfortably lying on your deckchair, the Armyra, where you can do exactly the same, but this time by the pool, and the Eagles Club, open until late at night, where you can sway to the rhythm of live music, a good cocktail in hand.