YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Gift for the children on arrival in their room
- Connecting rooms (subject to availability)
- Free access to the Kids-club (from Monday to Saturday (Sunday according to availability), from 10am to 7pm and to be booked 48 hours in advance)
- The immediate proximity of the ski slopes
- The kids-club and the free ski lessons, equipment and ski passes for children under 9 years old
- The restaurant offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding peaks
Whether you are a fan of snowy mountains, raclette or ski descents, Little Guest has found your dream hotel. Located 5 km from Gstaad, Switzerland, the Huus Gstaad **** is more than just a mountain hotel – it is an invitation to relax and escape in the heart of an extraordinary natural environment.
Nestled in the heart of breathtaking mountain peaks, Gstaad enjoys an exceptional natural setting. With 220 km of slopes and snow every year, this world-famous winter sports resort is undoubtedly a paradise for skiing families and the Huus Gstaad **** is an ideal starting point for exploring the surrounding area.
Getting to this hotel couldn’t be easier! Whether you choose to land at Sion Airport (28 km), Bern (51 km) or Geneva (94 km), Little Guest’s Travel Designers will help you find the most efficient transfer solution.
Renowned for its elegance and refinement, the Huus Gstaad **** is an invitation to travel, an immersion in nature and an extraordinary range of family activities, all in the heart of the alpine world. Warm, welcoming and comfortable rooms, gourmet cuisine of regional inspiration, state-of-the-art facilities and services…Huus is much more than a hotel, it is a destination in itself.
It offers the following facilities:
- An attractive range of rooms and suites suitable for families
- Two restaurants
- A bar
- A lounge bar carved into the rock
- A 135 sqm panoramic swimming pool
- A spa with sauna, ice fountain and treatment cabins
- A fitness room
- A wide range of family-friendly activities
- A concierge service
- Two children’s playgrounds
- A ski school for children
- A team of mountain guides in charge of ski or snowshoe excursions
- A babysitting service
In Swiss German, “huus” means house or home, and not for nothing. When you enter it, you will immediately be immersed in a warm and refined atmosphere where luxury and comfort blend harmoniously to offer the best possible stay to travelling families, including those accompanied by their pets.
The hotel’s restaurants
The Huus Gstaad **** features 2 restaurants:
- The Vue Restaurant is a successful marriage of authenticity and modernity. Seasonal regional products, revisited local dishes, panoramic view of the snow-covered summits…what more could you ask for? Perhaps to taste the lamb cooked with aromatic herbs straight from the hotel’s garden? It’s up to you! For more ideas, do not hesitate to consult the menu as well as the children’s menu.
- The Huus Gstaad Restaurant awaits you for an exceptional breakfast. Open from 7am to 10am during the week and until 11am on weekends, it offers more than 200 possibilities ranging from traditional breakfast to brunch and diet dishes. A family place par excellence, the restaurant features a children’s area and a terrace offering a sumptuous view of the region.
The hotel also features a bar with a wide range of whisky and more than 450 spirits, a 24-hour lounge where you can enjoy a cocktail while reading one of the 500 books in the library and an unusual bar, carved into the rock of the basement, for an original moment of relaxation with your family.