YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- Gift for children on arrival in the room
- VIP welcome (½ bottle of wine for parents and fruit juice for children)
- DVD player in the room and cartoons at your disposal
- Free breakfast for children (up to 12 years old) during the stay
- 1 free babysitting session (2 hours) per stay
- The incredible babysitting service
- The spa and its wellness facilities
- The countless possibilities of family excursions
Little Guest puts down his suitcases under the sun of Provence and opens the doors of the Vallon de Valrugues & Spa *****. Situated in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, a charming authentic village known for its typical Provencal art of living, its art galleries, its remarkable market and its ancient monuments, the hotel is the ideal base for discovering the incredible cultural richness of the region and the natural wonders of the Alpilles Natural Park, lulled by the song of the cicadas.
From the melon of Cavaillon to the Roman arenas of Arles, from the Palace of the Popes in Avignon to the old town of Salon de Provence, the hotel’s exceptional geographical position offers endless possibilities for family adventures.
Le Vallon de Valrugues & Spa ***** is located only 10 minutes from the A7 motorway, 20 minutes from Avignon TGV station and 50 minutes from Marseille Provence International Airport (MRS). To find out more about the transfer options available, please don’t hesitate to contact our Little Concierges team.
The Vallon de Valrugues & Spa ***** is just like the village of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence located only a few minutes’ walk away: elegant, authentic and typically Provencal. Add to this exceptional hotel services, modern decoration, a gourmet restaurant, a wide range of family activities and a 500 sqm spa and you will have a slightly clearer idea of what to expect in this prestigious hotel.
During your stay you will have access to the following facilities:
- An attractive range of family-friendly rooms, suites and villas
- 1 gastronomic restaurant
- 1 bistro restaurant
- 2 bars
- 2 swimming pools (one indoor and one outdoor)
- 1 fitness room
- 1 room service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 1 concierge service
- 1 secure car park
- 1 electric bike rental service
- 1 spa (massage rooms, hammam, sauna, counter-current swimming pool, etc.).
- 1 games room
- 1 babysitting service
The hotels in the Little Guest collection are selected according to specific criteria. Comfort, refinement andfamily-friendly atmosphere are the most important of them and the Vallon de Valrugues & Spa ***** meets all our expectations. It is absolutely perfect for family holidays under the beautiful sun of Provence which shines, let’s remember, 300 days a year in this region.
Within the hotel
The Vallon de Valrugues & Spa ***** is home to two restaurants:
- A gastronomic restaurant, masterfully run by the chef Thibaut Serin Moulin. This inventive and talented chef, who has notably made his mark under the leadership of Anne-Sophie Pic and Eric Briffard, offers a classic cuisine but revisited around local and seasonal products. With a team that listens, a warm atmosphere, an exceptional menu and an ultra-special wine list, what more could you ask for? See the menu.
- A bistro restaurant open from June to September where you can taste the region’s must-try dishes such as tomato mozzarella di Bufala, traditional melon with country ham, the famous Provencal anchoïade, the catch of the day cooked à la plancha or the grilled beef entrecote on the barbecue. To find out more, check out the menu.
In addition to these two options, the hotel also offers 24-hour room service that will satisfy all your desires, from breakfast to boards of cold meats or cheeses, as well as bistro and gastronomic menus for lunch or dinner. See the menu.
The hotel also houses 2 bars: the main bar, open every day from 10:00 to midnight, which will welcome you with a superb cocktail imagined by its talented barmen (see the menu), and the pool bar, open from June to September, which will offer you cold drinks but also dishes to eat on the go and some sweets. Finally, musical evenings are organised every Wednesday and Saturday evening from 1 June to 30 September. On the agenda: pop music groups, variety shows, pop rock, piano voice, jazz, blues…enough to spend a wonderful evening under the stars of Provence.