YOUR EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS WHEN BOOKING WITH US
- Very flexible Covid specific cancellation conditions
- The lowest prices guaranteed
- A travel designer available 7 days a week
- Organic solar products and a Samsonite gift delivered to your home (value: 125 €)
- For each booking, Little Guest donates to underprivileged children
- The extraordinary babysitting service
- The numerous family activities
- The exceptional geographical location
Little Guest invites you to discover Tenerife, the largest island in the Spanish Canary archipelago, at the Grand Mélia Palacio de Isora Hotel. Located in Alcala, on the seafront between the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide, this hotel offers you the opportunity to enjoy the tranquillity of the island’s wide-open spaces and beautiful scenery.
Overlooked by the Teide, a dormant volcano, the highest peak in Spain, Tenerife has plenty of surprises and experiences for the whole family to enjoy.
The Gran Melia Palacio de Isora is located 26 minutes (36 km) by car from Tenerife South Airport.
If you would like to visit this beautiful location in style and comfort, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Little Concierges.
With its exceptional natural setting, the Grand Melia Palacio de Isora offers a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean. By choosing this hotel, Little Guest offers you a relaxing experience and a wonderful family holiday.
The hotel houses:
- 7 restaurants
- 7 bars
- 1 spa
- 6 swimming pools
- 1 fitness room
- 1 tennis school: Sunball
- 1 babysitting service
At Little Guest, comfort, family atmosphere and a kids-friendly atmosphere are the most important of all the criteria we use to select our hotels, and the Palacio de Isora ticks all the boxes perfectly.
The Palacio de Isora features 7 restaurants with different atmospheres to take your taste buds on a trip:
- Enjoy the best view of the establishment by discovering the avant-garde Italian cuisine of the Club Ocean restaurant for dinner.
- Enjoy fish, seasonal seafood and traditional Mediterranean cuisine by the pool at the Oasis Pool for lunch and dinner.
- For Redlevel guests, head to La Terrasse, which specialises in fondues, and enjoy an adult dinner in this restaurant and lounge.
- Taste contemporary Asian fusion at the Nami Asian Bistro and choose from 3 culinary experiences: Suchi Show Cooking, Teppanyaki Tables and Japanese Bistro for an exotic dinner.
- Discover the hotel’s fine gastronomy at the Dùo by tasting its creative and auteur cuisine specialising in flambé.
- At Pangea, enjoy the Buffet Show Cooking during breakfast and dinner. Your dishes will be prepared on the spot during a show that will be performed right before your eyes.
- Finally, enjoy lunch by the pool at the open salad and snack bar of Market Grill.
The hotel also has 7 bars serving renowned drinks and cocktails:
- The pool bar which serves drinks and snacks.
- The Club Ocean bar, where you can enjoy a drink in front of a wonderful sunset and in a chill-out atmosphere in the evening.
- The Nami Bar
- The Lotus Bar, located in the reception area of the establishment
- For jazz lovers, the Nemos Lounge offers you the chance to enjoy a drink while listening to jazz bands live.
- Finally, enjoy cocktails and snacks on the beach at the Areia Beach Bar.